Ensure global food security – end hunger
- According to most recent figures, up to 828 million people in the world are suffering from hunger and about 2.3 billion people do not have reliable and safe access to adequate and sufficient food.
- We intend to work together to find solutions for the farming sector in order to ensure global food security.
- We aim at realising the right to adequate food at global level.
- We intend to monitor and document the development of the global discussion on food security.
- We thereby hope to make a contribution to the implementation of the Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development Goals.