Publication of contens and data
In order to provide the GFFA participants with advance information on the 2023 GFFA Science Slam and to document the event, the BMEL and the conference secretariat will process the personal data you provide in your application, during the preparation and follow-up processes.
To this end, we kindly ask you to consent to the use of your personal data and your information for the purposes of holding the event and for public relations work. The necessary data processing may include the following (non-exhaustive) list of activities:
- publishing the names, positions and institutions of the GFFA Science Slam participants as well as their biographies/CVs and research topics on the GFFA website
- publishing the official titles and the brief descriptions of the presentations on the GFFA website
- if applicable, publishing the participants’ PowerPoint presentations on the GFFA website and uploading any provided videos to YouTube
- releasing summary video messages (e.g. commentary, highlight videos) on the GFFA and the BMEL website and in the film documenting the GFFA event
- using the above-mentioned personal data as well as the live recording of the presentation within the Innovation Pitch for the release of the film documenting the GFFA event
- disclosing the above-mentioned data to the facilitator of the GFFA Science Slam for the purpose of programme preparation
You may withdraw the consent given here at any time with effect for the future by contacting unit 626 of the BMEL at firstname.lastname@example.org.