The partnering tool opens on 10 December 2019. All registered GFFA participants and exhibitors will receive an activation email with login details.
How it works:
- Login and set up your account (availability schedule, personal and company profile).
- Search for companies and participants of interest and send requests for 1-to-1 meetings.
- Accept or decline meeting requests from others.
- If a meeting request is accepted by both parties, the system automatically assigns a meeting location and a 20-minute time slot (15 mins meeting time + 5 mins break) based on mutual availability. Both parties will be notified by email so that the meeting can take place without further coordination.
- A summary of the meeting schedule is published on the personal account page in the partnering tool. Only you can view the schedule.
The pre-scheduled 1-to-1 meetings will take place at tables in designated partnering areas and at the exhibition stands during the following times in the City Cube:
- Thursday, 16 January 2020 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Friday, 17 January 2020 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm