Involving international experts, the International Business Panel Discussion 2017 represented a platform for reaching a common understanding on key future issues affecting the global agri-food sector. The International Business Panel Discussion is organized annually by the GFFA Berlin e.V., which was founded by the German agriculture and food sector.
The founding members are:
- Federation of German Food and Drink Industries (BVE)
- German Farmers’ Association (DBV)
- German Agricultural Society (DLG)
- German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ)
- Committee on Eastern European Economic Relations (OA)